Monday, November 20, 2006

Back With A Vengeance

Well, I took some time off of writing, which is a nice way of saying I've been very uninspired lately. The few things I did try to write were junk, and I finally said to Hell with it, and took a break. I'm glad I did! I went to the bar tonight, and decided to take my notebook and pencil with me (I love writing at the bar). Over the course of two hours (and two beers) I scribbled out SIX new ones, and they aren't too bad either! Hope you enjoy them, I'll try not to be gone for so long again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam these are great! I can tell you that when you write your next book I already know where my money's going..... in the page that will say "When God Has Gone To Sleep".

Anonymous said...

I'm going to stick out my neck and say this is some of your finest work. In fact, I'm going further. Possibly 'After God has gone to sleep' [i] is [/i] your best. Ever. Comparison maybe dosn't always work but it certainly is very, very good.